How to Find Us
Directions from the Corran Ferry to Kingairloch:
- Cross onto the peninsula using the Corran Ferry (tariff £6.70 for a car)
- After crossing turn left onto the A861
- Continue for about 6.4 miles on the A861
- Turn left onto the B8043 to Kingairloch
- Continue on this single track road for roughly 8 miles
- You are then in Kingairloch
- Click here to view the location of properties and The Boathouse restaurant.
For details about ferry times from Corran to Ardgour, please refer to Highland Council’s own website, where you will find a timetable. The ferry generally operates from dawn till dusk and often later.